On any post, if the link is no longer good, leave a comment if you want the music re-uploaded. As long as I still have the file, or the record, cd, or cassette to re-rip, I will gladly accommodate in a timely manner all such requests.

Slinging tuneage like some fried or otherwise soused short-order cook

20 January 2009

The Twits

Re-uploaded 5/17/2020 by request...

Next, for all you twits, The Twits...

Darrin Twit - guitar
Nathan Twit - guitar & vocals
Fil Twit - bass & vocals
Cuddlebear Twit - drums

The Twits - The Twits, Dirty Records DR-09, 1999.

Enjoy,

8 comments:

  1. Ack. Been looking for this everywhere. Finally found this only to see Drop.io is no longer active. Any possibilities of uploading it somewhere else? I lost my copy about 7 years ago and can't find another anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email me your address for a new copy of the cd, thx

      Delete
  2. Don't know if you'll see this or not, but I've still got about 70 copies left. As we (The Twits) broke up long ago I am happy to give away a cd to anyone that enjoyed our music. Email me at darrindecay@gmail.com and I'll get a copy of the cd out to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Darrin. I've still got my CD but I know this gets dl'd on a regular basis. Hope folks contacts you to get their own copy. If you could, let me know how it goes.

      Delete
    2. I've actually been able to get more emails than expected so thanks for putting this up!

      Delete
  3. The link is dead, dear friend :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re-upped. Thanks for latting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent album! Picked it up in the dollar bin in 2014. It deserves better than the bin, but what the fuck ya gonna do? It's a goddamned gem of a disk--a great road album--and it'll stand proudly in my massive collection until I effing drop.

    ReplyDelete